If you're looking for a credit card that offers a tremendous rewards program simply for making eligible everyday purchases, then our variety of Citi® credit cards with ThankYou® Rewards are just what you need. They provide cardmembers with access to ThankYou Rewards, our reward program where cardmembers can redeem ThankYou® Points for travel rewards, gift cards and more.
Read our responses below to find the answers to the most frequently asked questions about Citi's exciting ThankYou Rewards program offered under the Citi ThankYou Credit Card series.
ThankYou Points are loyalty points earned by cardmembers who have a Citi credit card that participates in ThankYou Rewards or through their enrolled consumer checking account for retail banking activity. ThankYou Points are redeemable for a wide variety of exciting rewards including travel rewards and gift cards. Point values can vary by product and eligibility. Learn more about ThankYou Points.
ThankYou Points were designed to provide incredible benefits to eligible cardmembers, which is why the points can be redeemed in a variety of ways ‐ including gift cards and travel rewards ‐ offering something for everyone, including:.
- The avid traveler
- The gift card connoisseur
- The online shopper
- And more
The process for redeeming your ThankYou Points is easy and straightforward. You can redeem your points online or by calling the ThankYou Service Center.
To redeem your points online:
1. Go to www.thankyou.com to view our entire rewards collection.
2. Add what you want to your cart.
3. From your cart, you can place your order*.
*Select items are only redeemable through the ThankYou® Service Center, such as student loan rebate rewards and monthly mortgage payment rewards.
To redeem your Points by phone:
1. Call the ThankYou Service Center at 1-800-THANKYOU (1-800-842-6596). Outside the U.S., please call collect at 859-283-8016. TDD/TTY for the hearing impaired, please call 1-877-693-0218.
2. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 1 a.m. ET and Saturday and Sunday between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. ET.
3. ThankYou members who would like to redeem their points for a cruise, travel package or all-inclusive vacation, should contact the ThankYou Service Center Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. ET and Saturday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.
The point value for ThankYou Points varies depending on your Citi® product and depending upon the reward for which points are redeemed. To learn more about the various redemption options please log in to thankyou.com.
Travel Loyalty Program Transfer Partners for ThankYou® Rewards:
- Aeromexico Club Premier
- Asia MilesTM
- Avianca LifeMiles
- Emirates Skywards
- Etihad Guest
- EVA Air Infinity MileageLands
- Flying Blue Air France KLM
- Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus
- Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Retail Loyalty Program Transfer Partner:
- Shop Your Way®
Yes, through the travel rewards feature on thankyou.com. It's one of the exciting ways you can get rewarded for using your Citi account on everyday purchases.
ThankYou® enjoys rewarding its Citi ThankYou® members, which is why from time to time it offers special redemption promotions. Some exciting promotions in the past have included:
- Gift card sales
- Points transfer promotions
Eligible Citi credit card customers who participate in ThankYou Rewards can use their points for purchases or for statement credits at participating online partners using the Shop with Points redemption feature.
1. Shop with Points for purchases can be used at participating online retailers such as Amazon.com, LiveNation.com and Expedia.com – offering something for every eligible ThankYou® member.
2. You can link your ThankYou and partner accounts to enable the use of points and then at the checkout, you can select the amount of points you'd like to use.
3. Shop with Points for statement credits can be used by eligible Thankyou members at participating online retailers like Bestbuy.com or 1800flowers.com.
The expiration status of your ThankYou® Points can be found in your online ThankYou Points Summary at www.thankyou.com under My Account. ThankYou Points are subject to expiration as disclosed in the Citi ThankYou Rewards Terms and Conditions found on thankyou.com. Please refer to your Citi ThankYou Rewards or Citi® Account Terms and Conditions for additional information.
HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION? CONTACT US TODAY