How our Accounting Professionals Program empowers you and your business
Simplify your day-to-day banking.
Online & Mobile Banking:
Stay on top of your finances and access your accounts anytime.7
CitiBusiness Insured Money Market Account:
An FDIC-insured interest-bearing account for your excess funds.4
See which program is best for you
Contact a Business Specialist
To learn more about CitiBusiness Solutions, request a call from one of our business specialists.
TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND FEES FOR ACCOUNTS, PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS AND SERVICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- To qualify for special pricing, you must have or must open a business checking account. Discounts and special rates refer to otherwise applicable Citibank fees and rates.
- No monthly maintenance fee on CitiBusiness Flexible Checking. Basic checking transactions include checks paid, deposited items, deposit tickets, ACH debits and ACH credits.
- Waived first checkbook fee includes checks, check book, deposit tickets and endorsement stamp; maximum fee waiver of $150.
- A business checking account is required to receive the preferred rate on CitiBusiness Insured Money Market Account. The entire balance in your CitiBusiness Insured Money Market Account earns the same interest rate, which is determined by the total balance in your account. You earn the preferred rate only if your total balance is less than $5,000,000.00. Accounts insured by FDIC for up to $250,000 per depositor, per ownership category. Speak to your Citibank Business Specialist for full details.
- Citi Merchant Services is provided by First Data Merchant Services LLC. Up to $100 rebate available when you sign up for Citi Merchant Services and will come in the form of a credit to your merchant statement within 90 days of account activation. Rebate will be the lesser of merchant fees charged in the first three cycles or $100. Restrictions apply. Monthly and other fees apply. Credit/Debit cards fund as soon as next business day when linked to your Citibank business checking account. Transactions need to be batched and sent to First Data by 11 PM ET for funds to be available in your Citibank business checking account after 12 PM ET the following business day. Weekends and Holidays will cause a delay to the next day funding process. Transaction details may not be reflected until the second business day.
- Includes single-feed remote check scanner with a flat rate to be used with Remote Check Deposit. Deferred purchase price of scanner applies if service is canceled within 24 months. Certain other restrictions may apply.
- Requires enrollment in CitiBusiness Online or registration for Citibank Online for Small Business and linking of relevant accounts to the online platform(s) to be used.
- All credit applications are subject to bank approval. Speak to your Citibank Business Specialist for full details.
Please speak with a Citibank Business Specialist for full details of this CitiBusiness Solutions for Accounting Professionals Program. Offer subject to change or termination at any time without notice, and cannot be combined with other business banking programs and offers. Terms, conditions and fees apply to accounts, products, programs and services and are subject to change. All accounts and services are subject to approval.
©2022 Citibank, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Credit Opportunity Lender. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.