If you're looking for a no annual fee1 rewards credit card, then the Citi Rewards+SM Card could be right for you for you - it's designed to make everyday more rewarding. Read our responses below, to find the answers to the most frequently asked questions about one of Citi's best rewards credit cards.
Cardmembers can make a balance transfer onto their Citi Rewards+SM Card by following these steps:
1. After receiving your Citi Rewards+SM Card, you can call the customer service number located on the back of your card to transfer balances. Balance transfer offers are determined based on Citi's discretion. Balance transfer offers can be a promotional rate or at the standard purchase rate.
2. If a balance transfer is approved with your application, it takes a minimum of 14 days to process after your Citi Rewards+SM Card account is opened. During this time, you may cancel or modify your balance transfer request by calling the customer service number located on the back of your Citi Rewards+SM Card.
3. You are eligible to transfer any balance amount, but the total amount of your balance transfer (including balance transfer fees) must be less than your available credit limit. Please ensure you do not transfer any disputed purchases or other charges, because you may risk losing your dispute rights. You cannot transfer balances from other accounts issued by Citi® or its affiliates. If you are unsure of the issuer on your account, please review a list of Citi® products and its affiliates here.
4. You are asked to continue to make payments on your other accounts until it is confirmed that the balanced transfer was received. Once approved, Citi® will pay the balance transfer amount directly to the issuer. At this time, the available credit limit on your new Citi Rewards+SM Card will reflect a reduction of the total amount of balance transfers, including applicable fees.
The process for redeeming your Citi ThankYou® Points that you earned with your Citi Rewards+SM Card is easy and straightforward. You can redeem your Citi ThankYou® Points either online or by calling the ThankYou® Service Center.
To redeem your Points online:
1. Go to www.thankyou.com to view our entire rewards collection.
2. Add what you want to your cart.
3. From your cart, you can place your order*. You can also redeem your Points for travel rewards online.
*Select items are only redeemable through the ThankYou® Service Center, such as student loan rebate rewards and monthly mortgage payment rewards.
To redeem your Points by phone:
1. Call the ThankYou® Service Center at 1-800-THANKYOU (1-800-842-6596). Outside the U.S., please call collect at 859-283-8016. TDD/TTY for the hearing impaired, please call 1-877-693-0218.
2. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 1 a.m. ET, Saturday, and Sunday between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. ET.
3. Citi ThankYou® Card members who would like to redeem their Points for a cruise, travel package or all-inclusive vacation, should contact the ThankYou® Service Center Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. ET and Saturday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.
Yes. Cardmembership for the Citi Rewards+ Card is dependent on the applicant's creditworthiness. Citi reserves the right to set criteria for qualification.
1. To learn more, visit citi.com/citirewardsplus.
The Citi Rewards+SM Card offers cardmembers bonus points after they have fulfilled the terms of the offer.
- 2 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on purchases at supermarkets and gas stations, for the first $6,000 per calendar year and then 1 ThankYou Point for each $1 spent thereafter. 1
- 1 ThankYou Point for each $1 spent on other purchases including the non-qualifying purchases.1
The Citi® Rewards+ Credit Card provides you access to features that may give you some peace of mind:
- Instantly lock your card if it's lost or stolen with Citi® Quick Lock
- After 30 days of your account opening, you'll free be able to access to your FICO score as a Citi rewards+ Card cardmember
- Your card will have enhanced security with EMV Chip technology when used at merchants with chip enabled terminals
Yes, the Citi Rewards+SM Card does have a foreign transaction fee1. The fee for foreign purchases is 3% of each purchase transaction in US dollars.
You'll earn points on every purchase you make and then we'll round those points up to the nearest 10 points. So if you buy your morning coffee for $2.31, we'll round it up to 10 points. If you spend $10.99 on lunch, we'll round it up to 20 points. There is no minimum or maximum purchase amount – your points will always be rounded up to the nearest 10 on every purchase.
You'll get 10% points back on all redemption options (gift cards, travel rewards, and shop with points to name a few) for the first 100,000 ThankYou Points you redeem per year. For example, redeem 10,000 points for a $100 gift card and receive 1,000 points back.
The Citi® Rewards+SM Credit Card is one of two Citi credit cards that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase. The other card with this benefit is the Citi Rewards+SM Student Card. For example, a $2.00 coffee earns 10 points. A $12 meal earns you 20 points. There is no cap on purchases made with your Citi® Rewards+ Credit Card that are rounded up.
HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION? CONTACT US TODAY