How do I apply for the Citi Rewards+® Credit Card?
The application process for the Citi Rewards+® Card is easy and straightforward. Learn more and apply online.
How do I use my Citi Rewards+® Credit Card invitation number?
To take advantage of your Citi Rewards+® Card offer and apply:
- Visit the URL printed on your mail piece, corresponding to the offer.
- Enter the invitation number printed on your invitation.
- Enter your last name.
- Click the button that follows to proceed to your application.
- Complete and submit your application.
Does Citi Rewards+® charge an annual fee?
There is no annual fee* for the Citi Rewards+® Credit Card. Cardholders may encounter other fees while using their Citi Rewards+® Card for services such as cash advances and balance transfers.
How do I redeem ThankYou® Points from my Citi Rewards+® Credit Card?
The process for redeeming your Citi ThankYou® Points that you earned with your Citi Rewards+® Card is easy and straightforward. You can redeem your Citi ThankYou® Points either online or by calling the ThankYou® Service Center.
To redeem your Points online:
- Go to www.thankyou.com to view our entire rewards collection.
- Add what you want to your cart.
- From your cart, you can place your order*. You can also redeem your Points for travel rewards online.
*Select items are only redeemable through the ThankYou® Service Center, such as student loan rebate rewards and monthly mortgage payment rewards.
To redeem your Points by phone:
- Call the ThankYou® Service Center at 1-800-THANKYOU (1-800-842-6596). Outside the U.S., please call collect at 859-283-8016. TTY: Use 711 or other relay service.
- Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 1 a.m. ET, Saturday, and Sunday between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. ET.
- Citi ThankYou® Card members who would like to redeem their Points for a cruise, travel package or all-inclusive vacation, should contact the ThankYou® Service Center Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. ET and Saturday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.
Is there a minimum credit score for the Citi Rewards+® Credit Card?
Yes. Cardmembership for the Citi Rewards+ Card is dependent on the applicant's creditworthiness. Citi reserves the right to set criteria for qualification.
- To learn more, see additional details.
- To check your credit score, visit one of the three credit bureaus; Experian, Equifax, TransUnion, or you can receive one free credit report per year from AnnualCreditReport.com.
What are the ThankYou® Points bonus categories for the Citi Rewards+® Credit Card?
The Citi Rewards+® Card offers cardmembers bonus points after they have fulfilled the terms of the offer.
Learn about the current bonus offer
- 2 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on purchases at supermarkets and gas stations, for the first $6,000 per calendar year and then 1 ThankYou Point for each $1 spent thereafter.2
- 1 ThankYou Point for each $1 spent on other purchases including the non-qualifying purchases.2
How does Round Up Points work with the Citi Rewards+® Credit Card?
The Citi Rewards+® Credit Card automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase. For example, a $2.00 coffee earns 10 points. A $12 meal earns you 20 points. There is no cap on purchases made with your Citi Rewards+® Credit Card that are rounded up.
Do Citi Rewards+® Credit Card points expire?
Citi ThankYou® points earned with your Citi Rewards+® Credit Card won’t expire as long as your account is open. If you close your account with Citi, your points will expire after 60 days.