If you're looking for a no annual fee1 rewards student credit card, then the Citi Rewards+SM Student Card could be right for you - it's designed to make everyday more rewarding.
Read our responses below, to find the answers to the most frequently asked questions about one of Citi's best rewards credit cards.
Paying your Citi Rewards+SM Student Card on time in accordance with your monthly statement, will help keep your account in good standing. By doing so, Citi will report your payment history favorably.
The process for redeeming your Citi ThankYou® Points that you earned with your Citi Rewards+SM Student Card is easy and straightforward. You can redeem your Citi ThankYou® Points either online or by calling the ThankYou® Service Center.
To redeem your Points online:
1. Go to www.thankyou.com to view our entire rewards collection.
2. Add what you want to your cart.
3. From your cart, you can place your order*. You can also redeem your Points for travel rewards online.
*Select items are only redeemable through the ThankYou® Service Center, such as student loan rebate rewards and monthly mortgage payment rewards.
To redeem your Points by phone:
1. Call the ThankYou® Service Center at 1-800-THANKYOU (1-800-842-6596). Outside the U.S., please call collect at 859-283-8016. TDD/TTY for the hearing impaired, please call 1-877-693-0218.
2. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday between 8 a.m., 1 a.m. ET, Saturday, and Sunday between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. ET.
3. Citi ThankYou® cardmembers who would like to redeem their Points for a cruise, travel package or all-inclusive vacation, should contact the ThankYou® Service Center Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. ET and Saturday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.
The Citi Rewards+SM Student Card may offer low intro APR on balance transfers and for purchases made using the card. The variable APR will be based on your creditworthiness. These APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.1
Yes, the Citi Rewards+SM Student Card does have a foreign transaction fee1. The fee for foreign purchases is 3% of each purchase transaction in US dollars.
Citi Rewards+ Student Card cardmembers can earn ThankYou Points when they use their card for everyday purchases--it's that straightforward.
Cardmembers may be provided with offers that let them earn additional points. However, if Citi makes such an offer we'll let you know the specific terms and conditions of that offer so you can get the most value from your Citi Rewards+ Student Card.
The Citi Rewards+SM Student Card is one of two Citi credit cards that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase. For example, a $1.50 candy bar earns 10 points. A $15 movie ticket earns you 20 points. There is no cap on purchases made with your Citi Rewards+SM Student Card that are rounded up.
Utilize these resources to help you assess your current finances & plan for the future.
Learn how FICO® Scores are determined, why they matter and more.
Review financial terms & definitions to help you better understand credit & finances.