How do I apply for the Citi Rewards+® Credit Card?
The application process for the Citi Rewards+® Card is easy and straightforward. Learn more and apply online.
How do I use my Citi Rewards+® Credit Card invitation number?
To take advantage of your Citi Rewards+® Card offer and apply:
- Visit the URL printed on your mail piece, corresponding to the offer.
- Enter the invitation number printed on your invitation.
- Enter your last name.
- Click the button that follows to proceed to your application.
- Complete and submit your application.
Does Citi Rewards+® charge an annual fee?
There is no annual fee for the Citi Rewards+® Credit Card. Cardholders may encounter other fees while using their Citi Rewards+® Card for services such as cash advances and balance transfers.
How do I transfer my existing balance to the Citi Rewards+® Credit Card?
Cardmembers can make a balance transfer onto their Citi Rewards+® Card by following these steps:
- After receiving your Citi Rewards+® Card, you can call the customer service number located on the back of your card to transfer balances. Balance transfer offers are determined based on Citi's discretion. Balance transfer offers can be a promotional rate or at the standard purchase rate.
- If a balance transfer is approved with your application, it takes a minimum of 14 days to process after your Citi Rewards+® Card account is opened. During this time, you may cancel or modify your balance transfer request by calling the customer service number located on the back of your Citi Rewards+® Card.
- You may transfer any balance, but the total amount of your balance transfer (including balance transfer fees) must be less than your available credit limit. Please ensure you do not transfer any disputed purchases or other charges, because you may risk losing your dispute rights. You cannot transfer balances from other accounts issued by Citi® or its affiliates. If you are unsure of the issuer on your account, please review a list of Citi® products and its affiliates here.
- You are asked to continue to make payments on your other accounts until it is confirmed that the transferred balance was received by them. Once approved, Citi® will pay the balance transfer amount directly to the issuer. At this time, the available credit limit on your new Citi Rewards+® Card will reflect a reduction of the total amount of balance transfers, including applicable fees.
How do I redeem ThankYou® Points from my Citi Rewards+® Credit Card?
The process for redeeming your Citi ThankYou® Points that you earned with your Citi Rewards+® Card is easy and straightforward. You can redeem your Citi ThankYou® Points either online or by calling the ThankYou® Service Center.
To redeem your Points online:
- Go to www.thankyou.com to view our entire rewards collection.
- Add what you want to your cart.
- From your cart, you can place your order*. You can also redeem your Points for travel rewards online.
*Select items are only redeemable through the ThankYou® Service Center, such as student loan rebate rewards and monthly mortgage payment rewards.
To redeem your Points by phone:
- Call the ThankYou® Service Center at 1-800-THANKYOU (1-800-842-6596). Outside the U.S., please call collect at 859-283-8016. TTY: Use 711 or other relay service.
- Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 1 a.m. ET, Saturday, and Sunday between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. ET.
- Citi ThankYou® Card members who would like to redeem their Points for a cruise, travel package or all-inclusive vacation, should contact the ThankYou® Service Center Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. ET and Saturday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.
Is there a minimum credit score for the Citi Rewards+® Credit Card?
Yes. Cardmembership for the Citi Rewards+ Card is dependent on the applicant's creditworthiness. Citi reserves the right to set criteria for qualification.
- To learn more, see additional details.
- To check your credit score, visit one of the three credit bureaus; Experian, Equifax, TransUnion, or you can receive one free credit report per year from AnnualCreditReport.com.
What are the ThankYou® Points bonus categories for the Citi Rewards+® Credit Card?
The Citi Rewards+® Card offers cardmembers bonus points after they have fulfilled the terms of the offer.
Learn about the current bonus offer
- 2 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on purchases at supermarkets and gas stations, for the first $6,000 per calendar year and then 1 ThankYou Point for each $1 spent thereafter.2
- 1 ThankYou Point for each $1 spent on other purchases including the non-qualifying purchases.2
Does the Citi Rewards+® Credit Card have a foreign transaction fee?
Yes, the Citi Rewards+® Card does have a foreign transaction fee1. The fee for foreign purchases is 3% of each purchase transaction in US dollars.
How does Round Up Points work with the Citi Rewards+® Credit Card?
The Citi Rewards+® Credit Card automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase. For example, a $2.00 coffee earns 10 points. A $12 meal earns you 20 points. There is no cap on purchases made with your Citi Rewards+® Credit Card that are rounded up.
Do Citi Rewards+® Credit Card points expire?
Citi ThankYou® points earned with your Citi Rewards+® Credit Card won’t expire as long as your account is open. If you close your account with Citi, your points will expire after 60 days.