Additional Information - Citi Prestige® Card
Bonus Points Offer
Bonus ThankYou Points are not available if you received a new cardmember bonus for Citi Rewards+SM, Citi ThankYou® Preferred, Citi ThankYou® Premier/Citi PremierSM or Citi Prestige®, or if you have closed any of these cards, in the past 24 months.
Citi® ThankYou® Rewards
Summary of the Citi Prestige ® Card Terms and Conditions
With the Citi Prestige Card, you can earn ThankYou Points for purchases made on your card.
Unless you are participating in a limited-time offer, you will earn:
— 5 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on purchases at airlines and travel agencies.
— 5 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on purchases at restaurants (including cafes, bars, lounges and fast food restaurants).
— 3 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on purchases at hotels.
— 3 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on purchases at cruise lines.
— 1 ThankYou Point for each $1 spent on other purchases.
— If you became a Citi Prestige cardmember prior to 09/01/2018, you will continue to earn 2 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on select entertainment, including live entertainment, live theatrical productions, concerts, live sporting events, movie theaters, amusement parks (including zoos, aquariums, circuses and carnivals), tourist attractions (including museums, and art galleries), record stores, video rental stores and on- demand internet streaming media on purchases made through 08/31/2019. For purchases made on or after 09/01/2019, you will earn 1 ThankYou Point for each such purchase.
Certain Non-Qualifying Purchases. Restaurants - You won’t earn 5 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on purchases at restaurants for purchases made at bakeries, caterers, restaurants/cafes inside other establishments (such as hotels, department stores, grocery stores, discount and convenience stores or warehouse clubs), or purchases made through online dining delivery services.
Only Purchases Earn Points. You'll earn Points for purchases using your Card Account, minus returns and refunds.
The following types of transactions don't qualify as purchases that earn Points:
- Use of checks that access your Card Account
- Balance transfers
- Cash advances
- Travelers checks, foreign currency purchases, money orders, wire transfers and similar cash-like transactions
- Lottery tickets, gaming chips and similar betting transactions
- Interest and account fees
- Unauthorized charges
- Items returned for credit
Merchant Classification. Each merchant - e.g., a retailer, business or any other place where you can make a purchase - is assigned a code (called a “merchant category code”) that indicates the merchant's primary area of business. We don't assign or have any control over merchant codes. Codes are chosen and assigned by a third party, who may change the codes from time to time and may not inform us of the change. When you make a purchase at a merchant, we're provided a code for that merchant and if the code we’re provided matches a category that gives you additional points or qualifies for the Travel Credit, you will earn the additional points or the Travel Credit. If the code we’re provided does not match a category that gives you additional points or qualify for the Travel Credit, you will not earn additional points or the Travel Credit. Sometimes, a merchant is assigned multiple codes and some of the codes will not match a category that gives you additional points or qualify for the Travel Credit. Because we don't control the codes assigned to merchants or the ways in which merchants choose to classify their businesses, sometimes a purchase that you expect to earn additional points or Travel Credit will not earn additional points or Travel Credit. For example, if you receive additional points for travel, you won't earn additional points or Travel Credit for travel packages purchased through a merchant that is not assigned a travel-related code. Also, you may not earn additional points or Travel Credit for purchases made through mobile/wireless card readers, depending on how the technology is set up to process the purchase. We reserve the exclusive right to determine which purchases qualify for additional points or Travel Credit. Please see our Earning Points FAQs at thankyou.com/help for more information.
$250 Air Travel Credit
Your Card Account is eligible to receive statement credits of up to $250 per calendar year for Travel Purchases made by the Primary cardmember or Authorized Users and which appear on your billing statement during that calendar year (“Travel Credit”). Citi will automatically post available Travel Credit(s) after eligible Travel Purchases appear on your statement. Please allow one to two billing cycles after the qualifying purchase is charged to your Card Account for statement credit(s) to be posted to the account.
- Travel Purchases are defined as purchases made within the travel category, including purchases from airlines, hotels, car rental agencies, travel agencies/travel aggregators/tour operators, commuter transportation, ferries, commuter railways, subways, taxis/limousines/car services, passenger railways, cruise lines, bridge and road tolls, parking lots/garages, and bus lines.
- Cardmembers are responsible for payment of all charges on the Card Account regardless of eligibility for statement credit.
- The Travel Credit is intended only for personal travel, and not for business travel.
PRIORITY PASS SELECT LOUNGE ACCESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Primary and Authorized users are granted complimentary access to the Priority Pass lounges and allowed a maximum of up to two guests or and immediate family members (spouse, domestic partner and/or children under 18 years of age). Any additional guests will be charged a $27 per guest, per visit charge. For the full conditions of use please visit http://www.prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm.
COMPLIMENTARY FOURTH NIGHT HOTEL BENEFIT
Cardmembers will enjoy a complimentary fourth night with no black-out dates (“Fourth Night”), when booking at least four consecutive nights at any hotel only through thankyou.com or by phone at 1-800-THANKYOU (powered by Connexions) or the Citi Prestige Concierge (the “Citi Prestige Concierge” is Aspire Lifestyles) and subject to additional requirements stated below. Beginning 09/01/19, Citi Prestige Concierge will no longer be available for Fourth Night bookings and bookings must be made either online at thankyou.com or by phone at 1-800-THANKYOU in order to be eligible for the Fourth Night benefit. The amount due to you for the Fourth Night benefit will be based on the average nightly rate of your stay (excluding taxes and fees). When booked through the Citi Prestige Concierge, you will receive a statement credit for this amount within two billing cycles. When booked through thankyou.com or 1-800-THANKYOU, the complimentary night savings will be provided at the time of booking.
Beginning 09/01/2019, cardmembers will be eligible for no more than two complimentary Fourth Night benefits per Card Account per calendar year. Bookings made prior to 9/01/19 will not count toward the two-stay cap in 2019.
Booking through thankyou.com
To receive your complimentary Fourth Night, you must 1) book a minimum of a four-consecutive-night hotel stay through thankyou.com and 2) pay for your complete stay with your Citi Prestige Card, a redemption of ThankYou Points, or a combination of ThankYou Points and your Citi Prestige Card. You must pre-pay for your reservation. As stated above, you will receive the complimentary night savings, based on the average nightly rate of your stay (excluding taxes and fees), at the time of your reservation.
- If booked through thankyou.com, all reservations must be changed or cancelled through thankyou.com or by calling 1-800-THANKYOU.
Booking through the Citi Prestige Concierge (only available through 08/31/19)
To receive your complimentary Fourth Night, you must: 1) book a minimum of a four-consecutive-night hotel stay through the designated Citi Prestige Concierge and 2) pay for your complete stay with your Citi Prestige Card.
When booking through the Citi Prestige Concierge, you may either pre-pay for your entire stay at the time of booking, when available, or you may pay at hotel checkout. The full cost of your entire stay must be charged to your Citi Prestige Card. After an eligible stay has been charged to your account, you will receive a statement credit for your complimentary night, within two billing cycles.
- If booked through Citi Prestige Concierge, all reservations must be changed or cancelled through the Citi Prestige® Concierge.
- If a reservation is cancelled after an applicable statement credit has been issued, the statement credit relative to the offer will be reversed.
- Citi and Mastercard reserve the right to reverse a statement credit at their discretion, including, and without limitation, due to any refunds, returns, disputes, adjustments or fraudulent card activity.
- Reservations must be made by the primary cardmember. Reservations must be in the primary cardmember’s name.
- Only one complimentary night is eligible per each stay. A stay is consecutive nights booked and stayed on one reservation and does not include back-to back stays. Back-to back stays are stays at the same hotel booked on two reservations (as an example, you book four nights at a hotel on one reservation for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and book another four nights on another reservation for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. In this situation, you would only be eligible for one complimentary night for the eight-night stay).
- Rates provided by Citi Prestige Concierge and at thankyou.com may vary.
- For group reservations, or other reservations consisting of multiple rooms, only one room will qualify for one complimentary night
- Packaged rates, such as air and hotel, hotel and car rental do not qualify for this benefit.
- Hotel imposed fees and incidental guest charges are the cardmember’s responsibility and are not included in the calculation of the Complimentary Fourth Night benefit.
- Through 08/31/19, reservations made through any party or channel other than online at thankyou.com or Citi Prestige Concierge or by phone at 1-800-THANKYOU are not eligible for the complimentary Fourth Night benefit.
- Beginning 09/01/19, reservations made through any party or channel other than online at Thankyou.com or by phone through 1-800-THANKOU are not eligible for the complimentary Fourth Night benefit.
- The complimentary Fourth Night benefit is intended only for personal use by the primary cardmember, and not for business travel
For additional information, please visit the FAQ section at www.citi.com/citiprestige
GLOBAL ENTRY OR TSA Pre ✓® APPLICATION FEE CREDIT
Your Card Account is eligible for one application fee credit every five years for either the Global Entry or the TSA Pre ✓® program. The application fee for the Global Entry program is $100, and the application fee for the TSA Pre ✓® program is $85. The application fee must be charged to your Citi Prestige card to qualify for this credit. Once the application fee has been charged to your Card Account, you will receive an equivalent statement credit within two billing cycles. Complete details on both programs, including full terms and conditions, are available on their websites. For Global Entry, visit globalentry.gov. For TSA Pre✓®, visit tsa.gov.
Global Entry is a program operated by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), and TSA Pre ✓® is a program operated by U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA). Applications are made directly with these organizations, and this information is not shared with Citi, nor does Citi have access to CBP or TSA records. Citi does not share account information with CBP or TSA. Decisions to approve/deny applications are made solely by these organizations, and Citi has no influence over these decisions. Citi is not notified of approvals or denials to applications.
You will need an account with one of the participating loyalty programs in order to transfer points. Following a transfer of ThankYou® Points the resulting reward currency will be subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable Travel Loyalty Program. Timing of posting may vary depending on the Travel Loyalty Program and may take as long as 14 days to process. A submitted request to transfer Points may not be canceled and the Points in a submitted request may not be returned to your ThankYou Account. ThankYou Rewards is not responsible for, or affiliated with, the Travel Loyalty Programs. Citi makes no representation regarding travel services provided by any of the Travel Loyalty Programs. Additional ThankYou terms and conditions apply and are available at https://www.thankyou.com/tc.jspx.
Must be a TrueBlue® member and must register your membership number in advance to participate in this program/promotion. TrueBlue membership, and the earning and redemption of TrueBlue points are subject to TrueBlue Terms and Conditions. Visit https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/terms-and-conditions for complete program Terms and Conditions
TrueBlue® is a registered trademark of JetBlue Airways Corporation.
The Lost Wallet® Service
Emergency card replacement outside of the continental U.S. may take a minimum of 48 hours. There may be a service fee associated with a request for 24-hour card replacement.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
We have the right to add, modify, or delete any Citi Prestige Card benefit, service, or feature at our discretion, at any time. Citi is not responsible for the products or services offered by other companies or third parties.
© Citibank, N.A. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.