Doing Business in Thailand
About Citi Commercial Bank Thailand
Citi opened its first office in Thailand in 1967, and has since grown to become one of the leading financial institutions in the country. Citi Commercial Bank serves mid-sized domestic business and foreign companies doing business in Thailand from its office in Bangkok, the country's capital city and economic and investment center.
CCB Thailand's global banking services, innovative financial solutions and commitment to its clients' success have earned recognition from authoritative industry sources, including:
- GTNews, Global Corporate Treasury and Finance Award, 2014
- Trade & Forfaiting Review (TFR), Excellence Award, 2014
- Trade Finance, Awards for Excellence, 2014
- Global Capital, Securitization Milestone Award, 2014
- Treasury Today, Adam Smith Award, 2014
- Global Finance, Best Trade Finance Bank, 2014; Best Supply Chain Finance Provider, 2014
CCB Thailand Country Business Head
Mr. Atasoy, who brings 14 years of Citi banking experience to his current position, runs the CCB Thailand business.
He joined Citi Turkey in 2000 and worked there in a variety of coverage and product roles until 2006, at which point he moved to the Netherlands as a banker in the Consumer and Healthcare Industry.
He subsequently was appointed head of Citi's Global Subsidiaries Group (GSG) in the Netherlands and in 2011 assumed the same role in Thailand where he led the growth of the business to over 50 percent over three years.